WE'RE SHAPING THE FUTURE NOW...AND SO CAN YOU!
JOIN THE LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS TODAY!
LWV Idaho is a grassroots, nonpartisan organization that encourages informed and active participation in government in order to build better communities statewide. The League neither supports nor opposes political parties or candidates. It influences public policy through education and advocacy. Membership in the League is open to men and women of voting age. Contact a Local League in your community from the sidebar at left or become a Member-At-Large of the State League. The League is one of America's most trusted organizations. Join Us!
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
About LWV/LWV Action Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Boise/Treasure Valley LWV Members-At-Large Learn More
- Boise/Treasure Valley LWV Members-At-Large
LWV Kootenai County Idaho Learn More
- LWV Kootenai County Idaho
LWV Lewis Clark Valley Learn More
- LWV Lewis Clark Valley
LWV Moscow Idaho Learn More
- LWV Moscow Idaho
LWV Pocatello Idaho Learn More
- LWV Pocatello Idaho
Members-At-Large Learn More
- LWV of Idaho Members at Large
Twin Falls LWV Members-At-Large Learn More
- Twin Falls LWV Members-At-Large
Join/Renew as a League of Women Voters of Idaho Member-At-Large Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
ACTION ALERT - LATEST NEWS
LWVUS - LATEST NEWS/TAKE ACTION
LWVID ACTION ITEMS:
FOR INFORMATION ON THE SALES TAX INITIATIVE
LWVID OPPOSES PERSONAL PROPERTY TAX ELIMINATION
LWVID SUPPORTS A STATE HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE
LWVID SUPPORTS IDAHO MEDICAID REFORM